Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Musings for Today

I'm wading through piles of 'stuff' on my floor that I'm sorting and clearing out.  I get distracted with other things easily so I am not spending one focused chunk of time on the clearout.

I watched two great programs this evening, one a Nature program on ants, and the next a BBC program about whales.  The first mentioned a website, which I just had to check out, and is pretty amazing - the Encyclopedia of Life.

I also got a new issue of Stringing mag today, which is always fun.   There are some trends in jewellery of late that are very evident, including chain in antiqued finishes.  Looking through the mag also renewed my want to make my own ceramic beads in the future.  I haven't used ceramics before but there are classes available locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment