Thursday, May 23, 2013

Greetings!

Sorry it's been almost a month since I updated.  I've been working on adding and reorganizing my website content, gardening, cooking, watching soccer, and so on.  I've decided to add thin cord straps to my silk clutches, so I am working on those.  The MARTY Awards were handed out on May 9th, and you may remember I was nominated in the Creative Community category - I'm happy to tell you I received an honourable mention!  I also attended, and donated a silk clutch to, the Ontario Crafts Council's Maker Shaker cocktail party & silent auction fundraiser, a social media workshop, and hope to check out the Textile Museum's yardage sale this weekend. 

I have also been watching the spring birds, and have started a personal blog on that subject, so if you're interested in casual birdwatching, gardening, backyard wildlife, and such, you should follow!  Visit A Year of Birds

No comments:

Post a Comment