Thursday, June 24, 2010
I have taken over the floor space with my paints. Yesterday and today I've worked on this piece (detail of piece in progress shown above) and I'm almost done now. I started it a while ago, but set it aside. One of the things that I remembered being taught, which helped, is to turn the painting upside down and look at the problem spots that way.
Much of yesterday was rainy here, though during a clear patch in the weather I went outside to snap a couple of pics of the flowers. The day lilies are out, which are a lovely shade of orange. The flowers below I chose to post because they're such great colour combinations together.