Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 22 already

Happy Summer!

I've noticed that there are days it's hard to think of something to write about without dismissing it as boring (note to self: post it anyway!), and other days when there are so many ideas for posts in my head it's hard to pick one. 

Just now I was looking at another blog belonging to classmates' of mine, Milk And Bread, and their post today features a picture of an artist's work which thanks to its somewhat postal theme in turn reminded me of another artist - Harriet Russell. Harriet Russell is an illustrator in the UK, who I became aware of doing an assignment about mail art.  She tested the postal system by creating puzzles with addresses which had to be solved if they were to be successfully delivered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment